Author Topic: cz 75b omega trigger  (Read 2703 times)

Offline chrystech

cz 75b omega trigger
« on: July 15, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
I have a 75b with omega trigger. Is this the only difference in the gunor is the trigger guard different as well.
I bought a Fobus holster for it and it fits very tight at the trigger guard. So much that I cannot draw the gun at all.
Any input would be most helpful.
Thanks, Larry

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: cz 75b omega trigger
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 04:20:49 PM »
           Hello and Welcome to our Forum from Florida! We are glad to have you join us.

As for your 75B and the holster, I really can't help you with that. I did however want to let you know someone saw your question and welcomed you as a new member. I have a 75B Omega but I don't have a Forbus holster and haven't in quite some time. I thought the only thing that changed was the trigger system, not the trigger guard also. I'll dig mine out and compare it to one of my original 75B's and see if there is any difference.

I do have a suggestion though. If both the pistol and the holster are Brand new then you can start off with wrapping your pistol with wax paper (mostly just the part that fits inside the holster) and let it sit in a window or sunlight for about 2 to 3 days then take the pistol out, remove the wax paper and then try putting the pistol in and drawing it. Remember to use an Unloaded weapon (that's the legalese part, just to be safe) for this process. It may draw easier than it did. You will all so have to wear the holster and the pistol (unloaded) together for a few days. It's all part of the "Breaking In Period" most everyone has to go through with brand new Leather holsters. (actually you didn't say if it was all leather or a hybrid or all Kydex, I just took a while guess  :grin: ). Pretty much like breaking in a new pair of leather shoes Especially boots.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Online chfields

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »
Welcome to our forum!! The research I've done shows the Omega trigger only affects the trigger system, the trigger guard is the same...I also cannot address the holster issue..I hope this helps....

Again, welcome to our forum!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
Kadet Kit
CZ Rami BD 9MM
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline chrystech

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:33:49 PM »
Thanks for the input. I will study the holster a  little more and work with it some. if you could recommend a holster that works well with the 75B that would be great. I bought it about a year or 2 ago and now just getting around to shooting it. What a shooter. Sorry I waited so long.I aam truly impressed with it for the price thanks again for the input. New cz happy guy.